MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lithuanian Language Pack Translated about 35%
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I translating into Lithuanian language. I done about 35%. Next week I planed finish translating. If someone needed download link below: Big Grin

http://files.infoteka.org/xgsdfmg1ukc3/Lithuanian.rar
Hurry up.
Paskubek.
Big Grin
Hi,
is it possible to get this language pack?

Best regards,
Peter.
Hello to everyone,

few days ago im started translating files to Lithuanian language. But i have problem, i put in to my forum(to test), but i got error on Admin CP when im trying to click on Languages. where is problem? What im doing wrong? And Edit Options on UserCP dont work, i got blank page.

EDIT: found, im saved lithuanian.php file with Unicode text, it should be normal text.
What's the error? An error could be anything.
(2014-03-18, 02:24 PM)Nathan Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]What's the error? An error could be anything.
found, im saved lithuanian.php file with Unicode text, it should be saved as normal text.

ok, im trying now translate from AdminCP, because we have ąčęėįššųū letters.

strange that i got error if im saved as UTF-8 encoding.
You need to save as UTF-8 without BOM (for example with Notepad++).
(2014-03-19, 10:43 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to save as UTF-8 without BOM (for example with Notepad++).
Thanks, i tried all save options on notepad and wordpad, but always got error. now found nice other editor(translated text works fine on my forum) and now im translating text when i have freetime Smile