MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Name a time in your life when you were truly happy and content.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A time in my life when I was truly happy and content is when I drove all the way to meet my girlfriend for the second time, this was a while back and it was our second date. We met at a park, but it started pouring down rain and there was a huge storm. Wind was blowing everything, including the environment everywhere. So we went to her place. There we.....cuddled and watched the first Jurassic Park together. Was the best day of my life.
(2010-07-15, 05:01 AM)Lyoko512 Wrote: [ -> ]A time in my life when I was truly happy and content is when I drove all the way to meet my girlfriend for the second time, this was a while back and it was our second date. We met at a park, but it started pouring down rain and there was a huge storm. Wind was blowing everything, including the environment everywhere. So we went to her place. There we.....cuddled and watched the first Jurassic Park together. Was the best day of my life.

That could be like a drama movie right there, I can visualize that.

I'm not through my life yet so I don't exactly know. I guess so far my happiest day were to be a week ago when i received my laptop with windows 7 and everything. I spent like a lot of hours on it Smile
My most recent one, finding out I got accepted on the MyBB team Big Grin
The time between your current thread and your next one.
Any time before I decided I liked boobs.
In the summer after 7th grade I got to go on a Student Ambassador trip to Europe for 21 days. An incredible time.
The day I opened the parcel I recevied from JBHIFI that contained the new Parkway Drive album. No day for the rest of my life will compare to that day. Smile
Pretty much every day with my girlfriend of 3 years Smile
The day I finished school probably Big Grin
(2010-07-15, 07:16 AM)Tim B. Wrote: [ -> ]The day I finished school probably Big Grin

This comes close to the Parkway Drive related day. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3