MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recent Threads on Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction or be able to make this mod.

I would like users profiles to display their own threads from specific forums.

I would be really happy if this integrated with this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-47562-p...#pid332031

I know there is a mod for this on this site, but it just gives my SQL errors upon activation.

Thanks guys!
No clue how to do this?
I had a look at the mod from Musical midget and I think its to do with the php version.... I will take a look at it
Thanks, Leesester Big Grin
Failing miserably here....Sad . I DO have a mod where MY latest threads are visible on ALL profiles I visit. Maybe a better coder needed.
Thanks for trying Smile, really appreciated!
Something like this?
Will Only Be Shown If The User Has Made At Least 1 Thread ...
[attachment=18952]

Settings:
* On/Off
* ForumIDs
* Amount of Threads to Shown, If There Are More It Will Show 'Find All Threads' Link.
* Show Attach. Icon?

Install:
Upload rtip.php into your pluginsfolder and activate/install

Link:
http://www.thingiej.be/RecentThreadsInProfile.rar
LeX- That looks really awesome! I'll have to try it out, thanks Big Grin

Hey, I just realised that that thumbnail edit I linked to was by you, I love that! Is there any way to get it to work on profiles too?

Another little question, is it possible so that when you click "Find all Threads" it shows the threads in the selected categories, rather than all the users threads?

One last thing I discovered is that the option for the attachment icon doesn't seem to work for me. Even if it's off, it still shows up. On that note, would it be possible to display the Post Icon as well?
So is there anyway to integrate the thumbnails edit or not?
You've got the code edit in the other thread, you've got the plugin. Try to combine them ...
i aint got the time.
Pages: 1 2