MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question about the mod section (Now and current)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading a post when pirata gain said he no longer supports MyPlaza turbo. And you have to be able to support your plugins, yet no one is support it. So that brings the question, does the mod get removed from the section?
I believe it is only the thread that cannot stay open if he no longer supports it.
Of course, so someone can fork it. Though i'll suggest a new section for these mods. Users will still use them and have 0 support.
(2010-07-15, 06:49 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, so someone can fork it. Though i'll suggest a new section for these mods. Users will still use them and have 0 support.

Make sure it's able to be forked, beforehand. Smile
(2010-07-15, 09:29 PM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-15, 06:49 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Of course, so someone can fork it. Though i'll suggest a new section for these mods. Users will still use them and have 0 support.

Make sure it's able to be forked, beforehand. Smile

That too of course.
Anyone can fork MyPlaza Turbo just like I forked MyPlaza. I have a message on my forum saying I no longer give support for MyPlaza Turbo. I did not ask for it to get removed from the mods section because people might want to use it regardless of getting support or not.
An advanced user should not need support and might want to use it even though I do not recommend it.