MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the reputation option?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where is the reputation option to give reputation a topic author? Is it required any plug in?
Click the reputation number in the post, or go to a users profile and click details next to reputation, then rate user.
Is it the way! I see just Thread Rating option. The reputation system should stay beside user name at all post. Members Just will have an option for +/-1 and a reason after giving reputation. It should like this as commonly used other boards. Is it possible?
I am sorry, but I do not quite understand you.

You want to add a +/-1 to every users post?
I m sorry that I was unable to clear it.
Please see the attachment image. Its a screen shot from a forum (Bangla Language)
Here its showing the user information at left side as classic view of myBB. There is one green button and one red button. Green button for adding one positive reputation (+1) and red button for adding one negative reputation (-1). At the middle of two buttons its the reputation counter which show the total sum of all +/- reputations. When some one try to give any reputation the system will ask for a short massage as reason. Its a award to users for good and worst post/comments. I like this system. And the reputation system at MyBB should be like this.

I think its possible at MyBB. Or may be its already done !
This would require a plugin, I do not know yet however if one has been made Smile.
May I request for this mod? I request all of myBB team to develop this option. It is very important to encourage members for good post.
What?? This isn't something 'all of myBB team' would do. You can request a plugin but we don't make plugins as a team, individuals make them. This is precisely why there is a plugin system, so you can add whatever you want.
Well, then MyBB team may provide it as a built in function for any coming version. Its just an idea....
(2010-07-15, 08:23 PM)Shiblee Wrote: [ -> ]Well, then MyBB team may provide it as a built in function for any coming version. Its just an idea....

I doubt it.
Though it has been made, i can't find it though. Search reputation on post.