MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: In need of a Graphic Designer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm in need of a graphic designer for this job. Not a Photoshop learner, not a student (can be student but this is a serious job) NOT a person who get hiden in the internet by a nickname.

I need a real graphic designer who can develop custom forum skins. I need someone who wants to work with me in several graphic design projects, long term means that I need this person to work with me in a area that I'm not (at this moment) interested with (graphic design, PSD, logos, etc)

So if you want to apply send me a PM here with your portfolio.

I need real forum designs references, not just coloring, and small background changes, real forum themes please.

If you don't send me a portfolio of forum designs please DON'T WASTE MY TIME AND YOURS PLEASE!.

And also send me rates (not hourly rates) for:
- PSD to HTML
- Forum themes from scratch
- Concept of themes into PSD Designs
- Whatever you consider relevant.

I'll be waiting for your bids.

Currently I have one nice guy who is applying but more bids are welcome.

Many Thanks,
Rafael
I would like to recommend Combus. Here's one of the themes he has created: http://everybb.com

He's very experienced, here's a link to his website if you need it.
http://indiepaper.com/
I know him, thanks for the recommendation.
There's no one? Angel
(2010-07-15, 11:55 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]I need a real graphic designer who can develop custom forum skins. This is a long term and lucrative job so if you want to apply send me a PM here with your portfolio.

Sadly, not a lot of folks here can dedicate themselves to one person.
(2010-07-19, 04:11 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-15, 11:55 PM)Rafael Wrote: [ -> ]I need a real graphic designer who can develop custom forum skins. This is a long term and lucrative job so if you want to apply send me a PM here with your portfolio.

Sadly, not a lot of folks here can dedicate themselves to one person.

I don't want a Virtual Assistant this is a freelancing oportunity not a company contract.

If a freelancer is interested can apply.
>long term
>freelancing

You'd be better off with contract work lol. Anyways, good luck.
(2010-07-19, 10:21 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]>long term
>freelancing

You'd be better off with contract work lol. Anyways, good luck.

Sorry to confuse, long term means that I need someone who's interested in work constantly in projects with me, don't means that I need to hire anyone as my employee is more a partner (more like).

You have to check how it works the freelancing sites like www.freelancer.com, elance.com, etc..

I'm not reselling Jobs, is that I want someone who wants to work in a area that I'm not (at this moment) interested in work with.

Hope that clarify the request.

Thanks.