MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I'VE BACKTRACED YOU AND REPORTED YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lololololol she got hacked by anon.

http://youtube.com/kerligirl13
Unsurprising, lol.
I don't get people at all. If you posting on youtube is ruining your life stop, simply stop sharing your life on youtube! Because, most of us don't care in all honesty and that's why you'll get torn to shreds.
Any video that starts with:
"hey guyz.. I just wanted to say...um.... " and includes "this is my opinion on kerligirl13... blahhh"

I wanna tazer the author in the face. Most of them are like 13 or 14 year old girls and obviously have nothing better to do than rant about someone they dont know, or have the faintest idea about....
Quote:It's a teenage girl for Christ sake.

It doesn't matter. If you screw with the wrong group of people, you'd better be prepared for what's going to happen, no matter how bad it is.
The internet is serious business.
I want to see the video that made people start hating.
(2010-07-16, 08:51 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:It's a teenage girl for Christ sake.

It doesn't matter. If you screw with the wrong group of people, you'd better be prepared for what's going to happen, no matter how bad it is.

Ok....? When I said that, I was referencing to her not being able to make good decisions on her own. So yeah... thanks for your commentary. Rolleyes
Several things led to her hating. Including her annoying videos all the time, the nude photo that she posted, being a camwh*re, etc.
(2010-07-16, 11:55 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]Several things led to her hating. Including her annoying videos all the time, the nude photo that she posted, being a camwh*re, etc.

So just ignore her. Why do you care what this complete stranger does? Why do you think that justifies sending her into an emotional breakdown?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8