MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Usertitle star problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well this is quite weird.
I did some research so don't tell me I should of searched.
It seems only 1 star is working. No matter how many posts you have the stars won't change when It should since we changed it (did it before we changed it as well). So as a example we have it set for 0 is 1 star and 200 posts is 2 500 is 3 750 is 4 1000+ 5. Of course they change with the user title saying (like senior member below the username as default it could say). So all stars except the first user title isn't working. I've tried changing it to 3 stars instead of 2 for 200 posts 4 and even still nothing. Even tried it for all of the others so the 500 post one, 750 and 1000 post one. Not working. Yes, I've even tried changing the image and still not working only the first staff will stay there and the image will only change on the first one as well. Any idea's?
User title stars only come into place if you do not have a custom default (for the group) user title set. Can you confirm this isn't the case and your issue is something else.

Also it would be handy if you could provide a URL and a test account.