MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to Move From vBulletin to Mybb..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I really want to use mybb for one of mywebsite, but first i want confirm if i can move my vBulletin (version 4) forum to MyBB.. if yes then how please reply soon...

Thanks
You cannot merge VB4 to MyBB at this time.

Sorry.
Someone said they could Conor.
vB 4 isn't supported by our merge system. You could downgrade to version 3 then move over or you could try manually.

(2010-07-16, 07:28 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]Someone said they could Conor.

They may have used one of the two above method's I suggested or they could've just gone for it with the Merge System. (Whether it works or not is unknown as we haven't written a vB 4 module).
It may physically work but we can't support you if you try it and have errors.
(2010-07-16, 05:40 PM)Alex_IT Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I really want to use mybb for one of mywebsite, but first i want confirm if i can move my vBulletin (version 4) forum to MyBB.. if yes then how please reply soon...

Thanks

Are you using vB Nulled?
(2010-07-17, 02:49 AM)N1LOY Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-16, 05:40 PM)Alex_IT Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Thanks

Are you using vB Nulled?

May I ask what makes you think that?
Im interested in this too. I am thinking about buying a forum run on Vbulletin 4 and would like to transfer it over to mybb.

I dont mind doing it manually but am not sure where to start. Just saw this thread when looking for the answer! If someone could either point me in the right direction of where to look or alternatively would be prepared to do it for me I probably wouldn't mind paying!
See here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-77851.html

Also, moving this thread to the proper area.
Cheers, I succesfully merged from Vbulletin to MyBB. The next problem I have is that the passwords don't seem to work now for the users when importing to the new forum?

Any idea what I could have done wrong?

(2010-09-08, 02:23 AM)Dylan M. Wrote: [ -> ]See here:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-77851.html

Also, moving this thread to the proper area.

Pages: 1 2