MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a Partner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I want to make a hosting firm, for real. We will be purchasing a dedicated server to start with, nothing too expensive. You will have to speak proper English and not being a completely retard when it comes to support etc.
You will need to have some experience owning a firm or with web hosting and fixing and securing servers.

You will need some money, because I will not be paying for everything. All costs and earnings will be split 50/50!

I will be designing a custom template for us, and I'll get it coded. This will not be something closing in 2 weeks. We will make money, that's guranteed.

Leave your MSN in your reply and I'll add you.
I may be able to do it. I sent you a private message, sorry I don't have MSN.
I can do it, but I got no money. Once we make money I'll have no problem paying for anything xP but I have no money.

I can be a great asset thought Big Grin Lol
Not sure how you can guarantee that you will make money.
Yeah whats the guarantee?

If your ideas and template aren't good then how are you suppose to get customers?

I think it's better to start out by yourself and start small and work your way up. That's what I'm doing.
Requested this to be closed. Got my partner.
closed at op's request