MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ImagineNation General Discussion Forum. Talk about anything. Poetry, Games, Music!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://image-in-nation.co.cc/

We currently have 450+ posts, 9+ members, and a very challenging arcade. Imagine Nation is a forum for debate, and chatting, as well as sharing your artistic works, be it writing or drawing, graphics, or flash. We are the one completely free trade of information forum and *almost*uncensored opinions. You can say what you want to say, and people are free to tell you exactly what they think of it. Combined with a lax atmosphere and very easygoing guidelines, it makes for a very interesting time on the website, so you can hear exactly what people are thinking .

Our arcade is now fully functional with 20+ games, and more added everyday!
I would suggest removing the shoutbox, until you get more members.
Also, get a real domain, not a .co.cc
Also, your forum descriptions are not very helpful or informative, they are just generic "Discuss X here" or "Debate here" or even "Talk about X here"

Put some thought into the forum descriptions to tell your users what can be posted in that section.
(2010-07-17, 08:02 PM)Gaara Wrote: [ -> ]I would suggest removing the shoutbox, until you get more members.
Also, get a real domain, not a .co.cc
Also, your forum descriptions are not very helpful or informative, they are just generic "Discuss X here" or "Debate here" or even "Talk about X here"

Put some thought into the forum descriptions to tell your users what can be posted in that section.

Thanks for the advice, but I'm going to keep the shoutbox, since there have been over 5,000 shouts on it in the short time it's been there Toungue I'm going to get a TLD once I get a debit card activated ^.^

Yeah, thanks, I'm going to change that right now that you mention the part about the descriptions.
Stay on topic, the Showcase forum is here to receive feedback and suggestions not banter. Civil Engineer there is no need to reply so rudely please show some respect. Sure the theme might be a bit overused but everyone has to start somewhere. I think the forums looks setup good and it has potential. Their is always time to get a better theme once it the forum grows.
O I guess only my threads are allowed to host banter.. And I was simply stating the theme is overused and he had a smart remark and I responded accordingly.
(2010-07-17, 11:18 PM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]O I guess only my threads are allowed to host banter.. And I was simply stating the theme is overused and he had a smart remark and I responded accordingly.
That's fine but please do it in a polite way. You don't have to make sarcastic remarks.
I apologize.. please police my threads in the same manner in the future Smile
I took some of your suggestions into consideration, and I custom designed our own forum theme, that goes with our html page, and also we have a tld noow at http://www.imagine-nation.net/forum.html