MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A God-Like Science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got my forum "up" still making changes and adding mods etc.

Purpose of the forum: I like to read science, and space articles, I'm starting a blog and I thought this would be the best way to hopefully get some interaction and discussion.

So far I've got a couple members, just family.

I'm hoping to get some advice and feedback on the layout, mods, and anything else.

Thank you in advance
A God-Like Science
Very nice. Is there only 1 forum?
Yes. I just have the one forum for now, I don't like having all the empty forums and subs. So i just made the main page direct to only forum. Thanks for the reply
(2010-07-17, 10:35 PM)jglover4168 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. I just have the one forum for now, I don't like having all the empty forums and subs. So i just made the main page direct to only forum. Thanks for the reply

I'm trying to clean up the left hand side right now, the "latest news" and "links" so any advice especially on that area would be great
/i love the idea around your site. And the design looks clean with the "Simple is more" feel to it.
thank you so much Sakora
Interesting approach with the one forum idea. Wish you the best!
I like the idea of all the posts being displayed on the index. Smile
One problem I have noticed that the footer isn't stretched out with the rest of the theme.
oh wow I didn't even notice the footer, guess i'll start googlin' again
I changed a few things, what do you guys think?
I've been trying to decide on a place to put some links to other websites, where do you think would look best? thanks

http://www.godlikescience.com
added a facebook share button to threads
Anymore feedback?
Pages: 1 2