MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone here is awesome.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You know what!

You are all great individuals. You all, truly are. The English language does not have the nuances I require to describe to you everything this community has been for so many of us.

Unfortunately most of us here don't have the ability to know everyone here in a person-to-person setting and we have to deal with this shortcoming of an internet based society.

Maybe it has been muffled as of late but everyone here who is on the team or has been on the team or contributes positively to this community in some form or another cares deeply about everything that goes on in this community.

Most of us operate behind the scenes, because, well, that's just how it works. We see what's going on, and we talk about it. We do care for what is going on and we do care about you.

But maybe we have been all caught up a little bit too much in the fling of our drama. The distortion of our reality has been fogged through the craze of all of our own personal life issues and culminated here.

Under normal conditions, we realize that most of you support us in a sort of "silence," for a lack of better words. We also realize that everyone here is a different, unique, type of person. You are 1 in 6,697,254,041.

We also realize that because there are 6,697,254,041 people in this world, all unique, that not everyone is going to see eye to eye with us.

I think the most important thing is that we've come to realize is that there is still a strong sense of community here.

We believe it is also necessary for you to realize is this site serves as a outlet for support and as a resource for those who contribute to MyBB. Being able to have these other components of our forum is a privilege, not a right.

But what we think is most necessary for you to realize now is that for us to be able to do our jobs efficiently and effectively sometimes decisions will be made and that as a team we will enforce and not waver any longer.

That being said, I'd like to finish off this thread by saying a couple more things.

1. We have some exciting things coming up that have been baking in the oven for several months now. Things have been coming together slowly, but surely. When these things are announced be sure to thank those who have made the things possible because they do this in their spare time when you normally would be at home resting, or watching TV, or even out biking or watching a movie with your friends.

2. MyBB can't happen without you. So let us all resolve to pitch in and work harder. As a community we all fall together, but as a community we all rise together.

3. Finally I leave you on this late night with a few words of wisdom:

As Abraham Lincoln once said to a nation much more divided then our community:
Quote:We are not enemies, but friends. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection.

Quote:Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a process; working together is success.

-Henry Ford

Hi, my name is Ryan Gordon and I am here to help make MyBB awesome.
Thanks Ryan, all the staff are awesome too Smile
MyBB is the universal sign of what a community should be. Big Grin
Share the Heart =]
Group hug??
*Hugs*
*Big hug to everyone*
Thanks, you too.
I would personally like to apologize to all the staff and community members here at MyBB. My emotions got the better of what I said and my actions and disrespect towards the staff and members. I truly am sorry, and I hope you'll come to forgive me. Sad

-Jordan.
(2010-07-18, 01:35 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally like to apologize to all the staff and community members here at MyBB. My emotions got the better of what I said and my actions and disrespect towards the staff and members. I truly am sorry, and I hope you'll come to forgive me. Sad

-Jordan.

Don't worry about it Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5