MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Owners Club :: Bringing the best out of MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB Owners Club

Hi, i'm GGE or -IG- The Stig the owner of MyBB Owners Club, MyBB Owners Club was 5 years in the planning and now it's here and it's a force to be wreckoned with we aim to offer a nice and calm enviroment for Forum Owners who just want a little bit of downtime so why not come and join MBBOC (MyBB Owners Club) today and see why we're providing such versitial enviroments and mostly calm and nice enviroments.

A little about me, i'm ... and I work at a DC and I have been with MyBB for a long time but still somethings do puzzle me abit as I say to myself keep calm and carry on and so from then onwards I planned something secret and MBBOC was born!

So want to join MyBB Owners Club then come down to our forums at http://www.mybeta.mybbest.com/ .

Thanks,
GGE
/Moved to the correct forum Smile
MyBB Owners Club will be inactive untill the week after next because the CEO is currently busy.
Great forum. However, I think you should make more forums so people have more places to post.
I will develop it further when i've got more time on my hands i've got 6 weeks off from work starting the week after next so you know Smile
No content whatsoever, default theme, no members, no nothing.

Start by getting a real domain and hire a designer to make you a decent theme, then build some content and make post exchanges or something.
Okay, no offense, but you say you have been planning for the site for 5 years, yet the site has minimal content? I'm sort of confused with that. You should wait a little bit until you have more content before showcasing the site.
Interesting but url is horrible
(2010-07-18, 05:04 PM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, no offense, but you say you have been planning for the site for 5 years, yet the site has minimal content? I'm sort of confused with that. You should wait a little bit until you have more content before showcasing the site.

I was about to say that, that takes 30 seconds of planning... I don't understand, you need to vet a real host and build a real forum first before you advertise.
I must say right now, do not nag me please guys. How would you like it, I will take my time with this now be QUIET!AngryAngryAngry
Pages: 1 2