MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Lair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: Forum Lair

Site URL:
http://www.forumlair.com

Description: A forum promotion, webmaster and admin chat board were users can interact with others and also have the opportunity to advertise their own website/blog and/or forum board.

Your Name on the Board: John1

We have recently merged from phpBB, so if you find any errors or bugs please report them to the Support Forum in the first category.

I have also added quite a lot of MODs and hope you like them. The theme is clean and simple which is how I like it, but we are always open to suggestions. There is a forum provided for that.

Regards.
Great choice of theme.

You also have a lot of posts and no empty forums. Looks perfect to me.
Sorry for any inconvenience, but our host seems to be having problems. We are transferring to another as we speak and should be back up within the next day.
Here are some updates!

Arcade Section now available!
New choice of theme!
Twitter Service Added!

We are now a Page Rank 3 forum Smile
Our members have made a total of 2,421 posts in 251 threads.
We currently have 53 members registered.
The site is looking pretty good. I love that Afresh Midnight theme. How have you found the arcade plugin?
(2010-07-23, 12:45 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]The site is looking pretty good. I love that Afresh Midnight theme. How have you found the arcade plugin?

It's called GameSection.
(2010-07-23, 01:03 AM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]It's called GameSection.

I know what it's called, I'm asking what he thinks of it.

Sorry, I forget some of you don't understand the Aussie slang. Haha.
Haha Smile Yeah it's great so far no problems as of yet (hopefully won't be either).
Nice site Wink Good to see you promoting it all over the place John :p
Thank you xTerminate Smile

Yeah I have been promoting it quite a lot, but promoting it here has gained me a fair bit of traffic Wink
Pages: 1 2