MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I love MyBB because....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I love MyBB because of its awesome designs and plugins.

Why do you love MyBB?
Plugins, its general "feel", adaptability, ease of use, cool ACP, reliability, mybb.com's support (which is awesome)
(2010-07-18, 09:00 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Plugins, its general "feel", adaptability, ease of use, cool ACP, reliability, mybb.com's support (which is awesome)

+1 Smile

Apart from the support as I haven't actually made a support request in about a year :p
LOL, You just ask it on other MyBB forums Toungue JK
It's free.
Because it's better and less arrogant than VB Wink
I don't know, I just find it hard to use any other software after using MyBB Toungue.
Ease of use for starters. Easy to update as well. I HATE whenever i have to update my IPB forum. Never any easy updates with them.
Plus unlike all the other free guys MYBB is well maintained/developed and great support. Basically on par with the paid scripts. What more can one ask for?

Sure it could use some improvements ( they continue to take care of them though ) but it is not many which cannot be said for all the rest. IPB has basically almost totally pushed me and a number of others away because of the direction they have gone with themes/skins which are terrible for older browsers like ie 7 etc. Skinning them is a huge pain unlike MYBB. vB has done the same and ofcourse out priced themselves right out of the market ( and screwed their loyal longtime users ) with that crap they call forum software. Ofcourse SMF/PHPBB is still living in the past century as far as themes/skins/features go.

So yeah there is TONS to love about MYBB and those who develop and support it. Heart
Ease of use, ease to theme, and for the most part it only includes what I need. If I need something more there's a good chance there's already a plugin for it, and if not they're easy to write.
- Easy to theme
- Includes features I need, can be implemented without major workarounds, and new features are easy to add
- MyBB Community <3
Pages: 1 2 3 4