MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PenHacks v2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I completely redesigned the site, so now PenHacks is not only focused on consoles but a total tech site!

A lot of the areas are new so I'd appreciate it if any one could come down and help me post some new content. We've got a webmasters area cell phone area. Everything.

So please come down and check us out, and tell me what you think.

The site isn't 100% finished I plan on adding a couple more forums and a brand new theme. But this is basically all I will do.

http://forums.penhacks.net
Your selling a free application "Handbrake - CLI" in your download section for $13 lmaooooo what a rip off.
Lol No we are not selling anything. In the move I set some stuff in the downloads section to be bought with PH Cash. I forgot to change it back.

Sorry about that.
Oh i understand sorry lol Wink
Sorry for any inconvenience Smile
Okay, site was not breaking any rules.

I'm still looking for some feedback Big Grin
Looks like you have a fair amount of content and your theme isn't too bad. I would suggest a new logo/header though. If you had something more professional/cleaner looking you'd probably get more action. Just my thoughts. Smile
(2010-07-19, 05:43 AM)Civil Engineer Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you have a fair amount of content and your theme isn't too bad. I would suggest a new logo/header though. If you had something more professional/cleaner looking you'd probably get more action. Just my thoughts. Smile

Okay. Thanks.

Um lets see as for the logo, I don't have much skillz with PS, but I'll see if I can find one to make one.

Thanks Big Grin