MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ShopMybb users.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I require the Simblue theme,
http://shopmybb.com/item/SimBlue/18

However, Paypal is not an option for me, and I can't deposit into my account. So I need someone to purchase the theme and send it me, and I can send you the money via Moneybookers. I will be paying you more than $10.
I will pay before I receive the theme if I deem you trusted.
I may be able to help, is there a restriction on how many times the theme can be used? So you pay me $8 and we both get the theme?
(2010-07-18, 11:13 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I may be able to help, is there a restriction on how many times the theme can be used? So you pay me $8 and we both get the theme?

I suggest you to read the license first before doing this.
This theme will be installed on my forum. It should not be distributed by either one of us.
I am just paying you to pay them.

--------------------------------

Pay for it twice, I'll send you $20. Then you are making no profit from works that aren't yours.
ok, nvm Smile I would have to start a moneybookers account Sad

Sorry Smile
(2010-07-18, 11:15 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-18, 11:13 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I may be able to help, is there a restriction on how many times the theme can be used? So you pay me $8 and we both get the theme?

I suggest you to read the license first before doing this.

I looked for it, and couldnt find it Smile
I think he meant you'd be distributing it for your own profit, which is why I edited,

Quote:Pay for it twice, I'll send you $20. Then you are making no profit from works that aren't yours.

So you've paid double for same one theme, so accepting $10 from me isn't cheating them out of anything.
Plus I'd make up the extra for doing this for me.
So you are paying me $10 or $20?
More than 20.
$20 will be fine. You get 1 copy, I get the other. Fair?
That's fair.
Pages: 1 2