MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paypal Plugin Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got these errors when I activated the Paypal plugin:

Quote:1
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/plugins/paypal.php:1) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/admin/global.php on line 161

Quote:1
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/plugins/paypal.php:1) in /home/www/videogameempire.net/MessageBoard/inc/functions.php on line 803
???
hmmm. Can you open inc/plugins/paypal.php and see if there are any empty lines at the very start of the file. There should be any spaces of any kind before "<?php"
Nope. "<?php" is the first line of the file. (Line 1 in Dreamweaver MX 2004.)
So you are getting these errors when activating or have activated the plugin? The error is saying that there is some sort of output in /plugins/paypal.php on line 1. but there isn't anything there Confused.
Rename the file to paypal.php2 and see if the error persists.
Coolies! The error went away. I got another question. I activated the plugin using EI, but it doesn't show up in the Admin CP. Is there anything I'm missing (SQL queries, PHP code, etc)?
Changes should have been made automatically. It should display some text in the navigation bar to the left. Just below admin permissions if I remember correctly. Something like "Paypal transactions".

If it hasn't shown up, then it might have not installed correctly. Check permissions for the admin folder, and admin/index.php.
What are those permissions specifically (/admin and /admin/index/php)?
Chmod permission; 777 for admin/ and probably 777 for admin/index.php. But definatly 777 for admin/
I did that and now the Paypal.php file has a size of 1?! Sad This is where my problems started in the first place.