MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hour Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version: 1.4.13

Well I have one problem with the hour in my forum. It's wrong even when I have the correct timezone selected.
The Day Light Savings Time is actived.

Can you help me to fix this problem? I really appreciate it

I dont know if you need other information.... just tell me in that case

EDIT: some extra information, i have the same problem http://community.mybb.com/thread-66114.h...ur+problem
I think what you can do is disable DLS and then set the time and that should do it. It has happened to me.
I know I can do it. But I wanna fix that problem. If the hour works in this forum why can't it work in my one?
If the settings in your User CP are exactly the same on this forum as they are on yours, ask your host what the time is set to on the server.
I have checked the server time and it's ok. My server's in San Francisco. How can I configure my forum to get the hour of other country? I mean maybe the forum doesn't know where the server is.
It uses whatever date and time the server is set to. Set a timezone in the ACP to affect guests and new users, and set it in your User CP for you. What timezone do you have to set it to in your User CP to get it to the right time??
I have checked the time on my joomla site and I've checked that it's wrong there too, it's the same problem than in myBB.

Now I think it's my server problem. I'm going to write a email for them if I fix it, I'll tell you. Ty for you support...