MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: reCAPTCHA II plugin problem - correctly provided code doesn't validate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I've downloaded and installed reCAPTCHA II plugin from the plugins repository.
However it had broken my forums, as it doesn't allow post nor register anyone. It simply doesn't let users in, even when they provide valid code. It says the code is incorrect all the time.

You can try it yourself (try posting anonymous message):
http://forum.migajek.com/

Any tips?
thanks,
migajek
Which version are you running?
You might want to upgrade to 1.4.13, there are some security holes. O.o
I had this problem with the plugin too.

No one helped me Sad xP
(2010-07-20, 04:01 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to upgrade to 1.4.13, there are some security holes. O.o

I will, however I'm pretty sure it is not the case. The plugin was supposed to work with 1.4.9 too.
(2010-07-20, 09:25 PM)migajek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-20, 04:01 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to upgrade to 1.4.13, there are some security holes. O.o

I will, however I'm pretty sure it is not the case. The plugin was supposed to work with 1.4.9 too.

Many times things are replaced and changed, it could actually fix it.
(2010-07-21, 01:01 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Many times things are replaced and changed, it could actually fix it.

unfortunately, that general rule doesn't apply that case. I've just updated to 1.4.13. Nothing changed. I had to disable the reCaptcha plugin...
(2010-07-22, 12:36 PM)migajek Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-21, 01:01 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]Many times things are replaced and changed, it could actually fix it.

unfortunately, that general rule doesn't apply that case. I've just updated to 1.4.13. Nothing changed. I had to disable the reCaptcha plugin...

Re upload the plugin completely. Do you have any other plugins affecting registration?