MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Doubt on Sedo.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone tell me how come this happen when domain is under me and i am not even put it for sale. I purchased domain ( urlbest.com ) and i never listed that anywhere to sell. How come then it is showing on sedo.com that domain is on sale.

http://whois.domaintools.com/urlbest.com

any idea guys ?

[Image: 675urlbest.jpg]
When you contacted SEDO what did they tell you?
(2010-07-20, 08:21 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]When you contacted SEDO what did they tell you?

no i did'nt contacted anyone. This is first thread i made to know what is that actually. its my first instance with such thing.
It looks like somebody is selling your domain on SEDO. I would contact them first.
(2010-07-20, 08:43 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like somebody is selling your domain on SEDO. I would contact them first.

But how he can get the details to sell and handover even if he got buyer ? Huh
(2010-07-20, 09:11 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]But how he can get the details to sell and handover even if he got buyer ? Huh

What did SEDO say?
Maybe it's a joke.
(2010-07-20, 10:03 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What did SEDO say?

I said i not contacted anyone.

(2010-07-20, 04:15 PM)Winford F. Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's a joke.

I have fixed the screenshot already it seems not joke i can guess. it can be old data.
(2010-07-21, 07:51 AM)alirex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-20, 10:03 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What did SEDO say?

I said i not contacted anyone.

So you don't care that somebody is trying to make money by selling your domain? I thought that's why you posted here because you were concerned but if you aren't bothered enough to contact the company where your domain is being sold then I guess it's not a big deal.

I'm not sure if this thread was suppose to be humorous or not since you're treating it like it's no big deal.
If you don't want your domain which you own to be for sale then you should contact Sedo.
If you can't be bothered to do that, then it isn't our problem.
Pages: 1 2