MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyCS (Character Sheet)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some discussion in this thread got me thinking about a plugin for an RPG character sheet for those who play tabletop games and want to run a site relating to them. I'm finishing up a basic plugin for D&D 3.5 but I put as much as possible into a language file and templates to allow users to edit it to other systems. I have 3 more things I need to complete:

1) Logging edits to the character sheets.
2) Make it pretty (for the ugly test version: http://demo.jmd.cc/mycs.php ).
3) Have to finish up the language file, I save the skills for last.

Right now it's just a basic character sheet that can be viewed by all registered users and edited by the owner and by whatever usergoup has moderation abilities (specified in the Admin CP). I was considering letting users create multiple character sheets but decided to hold off for later so I can get back to working on the RPG system.

If you are interested in using this plugin please leave some feedback on what you are expecting and what you would like to see.
@Joe - Sounds interesting. The link doesn't seem to be working though.
(2010-07-21, 08:27 PM)Innkeeper Wrote: [ -> ]@Joe - Sounds interesting. The link doesn't seem to be working though.

Remove the ). from the URL.
Fixed.
@Joe, Thanks for the fix. I created an account, but it looks like I don't have permissions to view it.
Doh! The default permissions were set, I fixed them now. Keep in mind the page itself looks horrible and it just being used for testing. I just wanted to make sure I had everything from a D&D 3.5e character sheet listed and working before making it pretty. Smile
@Joe - WOW!!! what a great start. Keep up the good work.