MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: quick login of bybb forum shows some errors messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the quick login on top of my forum does not work .it displays error message and then redirect to the gallery which is also display in a abdnormal way.
but the sidebox of the forum is where you login in works fine.please i need you help urgently b'se alot of users are on my neck.thaks

the url is www.bigbrotherafrica.com/forum
am currently using 1.4.9 version
using the cookie path as /forum/
the username is test
password is test12
Please update your forum software to 1.4.13 there have been many bug and security fixes since 1.4.9. Please see [Wiki: Upgrading] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) for details.
the problems i have is that we briged the forum with the coppermine gallery and some we hired some people and they did the briged mannually so i fear if i do the upgrade now it will mess up anything and jet the site is currently busy with more them 1000 users online.so is there any way to solve that without the upgrading.
This bug may have been fixed in later versions. Also you have a risk of your forum being hacked so we do recommend you upgrading your forum.

Bridging should not affect the upgrade.
how i can disable this quicklogin for now
Replace your header_welcomeblock_guest template with this:

<span style="float: right;">{$lang->welcome_current_time}</span>
		<span id="quick_login">{$lang->welcome_guest} (<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> &mdash; <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>)</span>
thanks alot it will worked well once again thanks so much
long live