MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Runway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
How did you put the posts on the homepage, it does not look like a portal. Can you share with us, please?
(2010-07-21, 06:55 PM)saintsinner Wrote: [ -> ]How did you put the posts on the homepage, it does not look like a portal. Can you share with us, please?

It's called wordpress. They're articles, not posts.
Umm anyone remember MyBBfans?
(2010-07-21, 07:02 PM)Anman Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-21, 06:55 PM)saintsinner Wrote: [ -> ]How did you put the posts on the homepage, it does not look like a portal. Can you share with us, please?

It's called wordpress. They're articles, not posts.

Haha, it doesnt look like wordpress without the widgets. anyways the site looks great.
Thanks.
And yes, it's just WordPress fully integrated with MyBB, using WordBB. Smile
I will do more with the frontpage and include some widgets when I got time Smile. I am sure we can do more with WordPress and MyBB.
Looking good Bob, looking good. Smile
(2010-07-23, 01:33 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good Bob, looking good. Smile
Thanks Smile.
how did you got the bot to post on your forum?
(2010-07-25, 08:22 PM)saintsinner Wrote: [ -> ]how did you got the bot to post on your forum?
This is not the best thread to ask questions like that. Why not register and ask on MyBB Runway.
Pages: 1 2 3