MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Which loads faster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2010-07-22, 10:50 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Google uses different Servers ("Data Center") on every request. So it's normal that you get different times. Wink

I just did it to my own IPv4 and the same thing occured, so your theory is null.
(2010-07-23, 02:21 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-22, 10:50 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Google uses different Servers ("Data Center") on every request. So it's normal that you get different times. Wink

I just did it to my own IPv4 and the same thing occured, so your theory is null.

I highly doubt you exactly replicated Google's setup, though...
(2010-07-23, 04:16 AM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]I highly doubt you exactly replicated Google's setup, though...

...and why does that matter? The point is it wasn't accurate on either www.google.com or my IPv4 address in parrallel mode. I have yet to check in serial mode however.
well duh, it's not going to load the exact same every time
(2010-07-23, 02:21 AM)Sleepwalker Wrote: [ -> ]

I think you have never heard about 'load balacing'... Behind one IP can stay a lot of different servers...
Who cares? This is merely fanboy propaganda. There are so many variables that this test doesn't take in to account: cache, server load, server specs, etc.
Pages: 1 2 3