MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need some info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how do i fix the colours on these sections of the forum

[Image: th_Untitled.jpg]
Insert the following code into the additional CSS box of your theme and save the changes:
legend {
color: #ffffff;
}
ok while im still on themes.

how do i change the colour of the top page numbers? (the ones you click on to change pages)

for some of my themes they are grey, and i want to make them a lighter colour

also how do i change the bottom page numbers colour and high light / visited colour
Quote:how do i change the colour of the top page numbers?

by default they use the small text class , however you can create a new class for example, or use the html colouring method
and in Admin CP >Templates > modify / Delete > Expand > Show thread templates > showthread_multipage

replace class="smalltext" with class="urnewclass"

same thing for Forum Display Templates > orumdisplay_thread_multipage
Quote:also how do i change the bottom page numbers colour and high light / visited colour

what are the bottom page numbers?
if it is also the pages numbers then , just changing these templates will affect both, up and down more pages numbers

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote:how do i change the colour of the top page numbers?

by default they use the small text class , however you can create a new class for example, or use the html colouring method
and in Admin CP >Templates > modify / Delete > Expand > Show thread templates > showthread_multipage

replace class="smalltext" with class="urnewclass"

same thing for Forum Display Templates > orumdisplay_thread_multipage
Quote:also how do i change the bottom page numbers colour and high light / visited colour

what are the bottom page numbers?
if it is also the pages numbers then , just changing these templates will affect both, up and down more pages numbers

regards

its odd, nothing that you just said worked.

i managed to change the top page numbers by editing the table (ignored by body) section its ok now, all the colours are readable