MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unreaded messages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I have a question I have added the follow options on my forum.

Show Todays messages
Show Your Own messages
Show Your Own Topics

Now I want to add the option Show Unreaded Messages, but I don't know how and wich code I need to use.

So can annyone tell me how to add the option Show Unreaded Messages???

Thanks
"Show Unread Messages" makes more sense Smile
(2010-07-20, 09:04 PM)Lithium Wrote: [ -> ]"Show Unread Messages" makes more sense Smile

????

Sorry but I wat do you mean ??

Can you help me ?
I use "Show Today's Messages" for that, but add days=x to the link (e.g. search.php?action=getdaily&days=7) where x is identical to the threadreadcut setting. This shows the newest messages of the last x days, which includes all that could be unread, and people can just browse whatever is unread in there...

Very useful especially for smaller forums to have getdaily show more than just one day of threads, since for small forums, this list is often empty or very very short...
Thanks nut that option I have people can click on todays messages.

But I want also the unread messages option..

So someone?????
Never mind I have found, you need to do this with a MOD and I have the MOD and everything works great...
If you find as solution to your problem you should share it as it may help others in the future.
I have share this with the others, I have told that you need a mod for this so I have given the sollution...