MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: UID in MyCode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I use UID in a MyCode?

I didn't seem to solve it with putting

http://www.betaforums.co.cc/private.php?action=send&uid={$mybb->user['uid']}
in the link.
That code can only be used in templates, the parser wouldn't recognise it. I don't know of any plugin that allows this either to be honest.

Can I ask what you need this for?
(2010-07-21, 11:17 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]That code can only be used in templates, the parser wouldn't recognise it. I don't know of any plugin that allows this either to be honest.

Can I ask what you need this for?

Yes. I was thinking about making a MyCode that does this

When you type [help]

This text shows up = "This user has requested assistance, please (Link)PM him(/link)

And then I tried with the mycode but it did not work , so should I create a plugin?
I like the idea but i'm not sure if it would be possible as I said before the parser doesn't look for variables such as the uid to replace. If you did make a plugin (I'm not sure if that would even work) then it would probably need to modify the parser code greatly to achieve what you want.

Why not just put "Click the PM button below to send assistance"?
(2010-07-21, 11:27 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea but i'm not sure if it would be possible as I said before the parser doesn't look for variables such as the uid to replace. If you did make a plugin (I'm not sure if that would even work) then it would probably need to modify the parser code greatly to achieve what you want.

Why not just put "Click the PM button below to send assistance"?

Haha, not good enough ^^

Thanks for your answers Wink