MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Wordpress Coding
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok So I have this new design for my blog but I freakin am ready to destroy my computer.

Wordpress is retarded and difficult.

So My Question is if anyone wants to code it for me. I have full HTML/CSS done. Just needs to be ported to Wordpress.

Send Me Offers. I would appreciate if this was free but I might be able to whip up something else.
(2010-07-21, 10:21 PM)Lyndon Dueck Wrote: [ -> ]Ok So I have this new design for my blog but I freakin am ready to destroy my computer.

Might be a good move on your part. /jokes

Quote:Wordpress is retarded and difficult.

So My Question is if anyone wants to code it for me. I have full HTML/CSS done. Just needs to be ported to Wordpress.

Send Me Offers. I would appreciate if this was free but I might be able to whip up something else.

What issues are you having? It's not really that hard imo.
Worpress is really easy to theme, I seriously love how much freedom you get. I know this is not the place, but perhaps you can post something about specific issues you're having in the Web development sub-forum? Remember it's always easier to solve a problem by breaking it into pieces.
I'm happy to do it for you, i'll drop you a PM.