MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Luve skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
workin on a skin for quezza,

[Image: quezzaluve220qe.jpg]

comments and what not are welcome.
Nice

is the screenshot, a mybb board?

regards
Well designed it in photoshop for now, not coded yet. Skin should be for quezza forum script since that's the only place making their forum script integrate with drupal if myBB can integrate with Drupal then I might think of making skin(s) for myBB. Smile
Hi,
The "Templates, Theme Sets and Graphics" forum is specifically for MyBB themes and templates, so I have moved your thread to the "Chit-Chat" forum.

Thanks!
lol nice to see one of my plugin scheduled to be added to that board ToungueSmile
talking about show unanswered threads.
That's not for MyBB Wink
I know is not for MyBB thought I will show some of my design but if you don't want me to share my work I will take it off. Toungue just say the words, if my design aren't myBB then I can't post them? that's what your saying?
Zenko Wrote:I know is not for MyBB thought I will show some of my design but if you don't want me to share my work I will take it off. Toungue just say the words, if my design aren't myBB then I can't post them? that's what your saying?
Hi,
You are welcome to show your designs here at MyBB! Big Grin

Please be sure you post your designs in the "Chit-Chat" forum, if the design is not for MyBB. If the design is for MyBB, you may post in the "Templates and Themes" forum.

Thanks!
It looks pretty trendy. Smile