MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just want some quick feedback on this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Demo dammit!!!1!
(2010-07-22, 09:24 PM)rhydian Wrote: [ -> ]"the word"

Lol alright I'll upload it give me 10 minutes.
Beautiful but I see a real problem adding toplinks for plugins.
(2010-07-22, 10:52 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful but I see a real problem adding toplinks for plugins.

What do you mean?
Live demo is up: http://dynaxel.com/beta/
In Opera that demo is messed up pretty badly. Did you test this with guests?
(2010-07-22, 11:51 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]In Opera that demo is messed up pretty badly. Did you test this with guests?

The themes far from done, I just wanted feedback from the image but people requested a demo for the theme. Theres still a ton of work to do and the welcomeblock_guest template hasn't even been modifed to fit the wblock image.
One word...OHMYGOD!!! This is the best, most professional MyBb theme I have ever, ever, EVAR seen.
(2010-07-25, 10:08 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]One word...OHMYGOD!!! This is the best, most professional MyBb theme I have ever, ever, EVAR seen.

Well I thank you alot, you just saved me from scrapping it and creating a new one Toungue but seriously I was gonna start a new one...
WTF!? No, you cannot. Even save it and sell it, you'd make profit. :/
I don't know, I just feel like everybody is outdoing whatever I design so I get fustrated Sad
Pages: 1 2 3