MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What to do :?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whenever I log in to my admin CpP and try to make any changes it takes me to the login screen.
Like If I am going to change the theme...then If I click "Set as Default"..then it will take me to the login screen again....it goes on everytime....what to do.
But when I change it and click on save settings ..it again redirects me to the login screen....and when I again change the settings...it again redirects me.
Quote:If your cookie settings are wrong, you probably won't be able to change them in the ACP as you may not be able to stay logged in. If this is the case, in order to change them, find a way to open and edit ./inc/settings.php and edit the new values into the file. Then, you MUST go to 'ACP > Configuration > General Configuration' and make the change here too. This is because although editing the file will make you able to log in, the settings aren't updated in the database, and when you next save any settings in the ACP, the old settings will come back.

How about you read the dang thread he linked?
Tried everything...still not solved.
What's your URL?
Try putting something in the cookie prefix setting. Also make sure that once you have saved your settings.php you make the change in the DB as well.
What changes to make in the DB.
Ah sorry didn't make that clear enough. Make sure after you have made the changes to settings.php login to your ACP and make the changes there too (which writes it to the DB).
Pages: 1 2