MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who's Online "Unknown Location" Custom Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

Iv spent the last few weeks itegrating the mybb user system into my website, it all works well except the whos online section shows "Unknown Location" when users are viewing pages from my main site.

What $var needs setting to give the title and URL of the page so it gets picked up by whos online?

The link works when you click "unknown location" .. however it takes me to the non seo friendly url (the direct page url) instead of the seo friendly url im using on my main site, so as said, i think i also need to set the page url somewhere.

Basically im including global.php into my main sites header to make the user system work across the site, in non mybb pages.

Any help is appreciated! To recap, need to know what to do to set the title and page url for whos online. cheers.
It needs a plugin file, see attached. I've commented in what you'd need to change to get it to work for you. Edit appropriately, upload to your ./inc/plugins/ folder, activate.
[attachment=18971]