MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] ThreadTweet v1.2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Work was good thanks.
New version 1.1 has been created and sent to the Mods site. Currently waiting for approval/activation. The original post has been updated with the latest info. I will update the link if needed once approved.

Now supports announcements made via ACP, threads that get moved into a Tweeted forum, and improved Twitter icon with the package.
wow, nice.. thank you Wink
I held off on letting 1.1 get approved and have now moved to 1.2 release that is pending approval. See the first post for full details and change info.
Does it work with mybb 1.6 ?
Hmm... I'm getting this error.

Quote:Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'EpiTwitterNotAuthorizedException' with message '{"request":"/1/statuses/update.json","error":"Read-only application cannot POST"}' in /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet/EpiTwitter.php:256 Stack trace: #0 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet/EpiTwitter.php(218): EpiTwitterException::raise(Object(EpiCurlManager), false) #1 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet/EpiTwitter.php(119): EpiTwitterJson->__get('response') #2 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet/EpiTwitter.php(41): EpiTwitter->request('POST', '/statuses/updat...', Array) #3 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet.php(275): EpiTwitter->post('/statuses/updat...', Array) #4 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/class_plugins.php(141): threadtweet_newthread(Object(PostDataHandler)) #5 /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/datahandlers/post.php(1171): plu in /home/rockalex/public_html/nlarcade.com/forum/inc/plugins/threadtweet/EpiTwitter.php on line 256

Am I doing something wrong? It seems like my access token is the application token and the access token secret is my application token secret, unless it was supposed to be some other way.
(2010-08-04, 01:16 PM)TheMostCreative Wrote: [ -> ]Does it work with mybb 1.6 ?

probably, but i have yet to test it. you can try changing the compatibility from 14* to 16* and give it a shot. i do not have 1.6 installed yet
(2010-08-05, 12:51 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm... I'm getting this error.

Am I doing something wrong? It seems like my access token is the application token and the access token secret is my application token secret, unless it was supposed to be some other way.

you need to use the oAuth settings from the Twitter app site and not the @Anywhere settings. You can get those values from your Application Detail page in the "Consumer" settings. Those are named correctly

And yes, I have bad wording the settings. Application Token is Access Token and Application Secret is Access Token Secret. I think I miss worded it as I was associating "consumer" with the person and not the app.

I will change the wording in the next version (which will also include Facebook integration, status edit/deletion, performance improvements) and be called MyBB Publisher.

I am no longer supporting this plugin as I have migrated it to a new 'MyPublisher' plugin I created.
Pages: 1 2