MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Is Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-07-24, 01:28 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Aye, we did. I tried my luck with many softwares and finally went back to what we originally were: mybb. The software has the best, friendliest community, easiest to use since I am not that deep into programming and customization on a core level, and I don't have to worry about licensing or anything. vB4 went way down with vB4. Me and my team, for the most part, use MyBB on all our side ventures. So I thought I would bring a little bit of home back when deciding what software to use.

I always thought it was a mistake for you to go VB/IPB. Theme design is very competitive in those markets. You do amazing designs. I would think it's best to be #1 for MyBB than #100 for VB. MyBB continues to grow as a project and if you can be here early and position yourself correctly then imho you'll do very well.

Glad to see you're back.
I second that. Well said.
Very good to see you back Mike! Smile
Yay Toungue
Very good site Wink I wish a day I could be good like u in designing Wink
This is fantastic news, I don't like to play favorites but you were my favorite designer when you used to be around :p
Very impressive site design!

I think the logo can have some more work on it, and for some sort of type-freakness on me, the blue "a" size bothers me Toungue
Thank you very much everyone.

I am currently working on a top of the line free MyBB theme that should be done this week.

In addition, I have a discount sale for the launch going on for 15%. Create a request and mention it and you will be deducted 15% from our quote!
Pages: 1 2