MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Audentio Design Is Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

After countless emails asking when the website was coming back, I finally decided to get the team back together. After an entire year off, I am proud to say that I am back in the game with a whole year of web and forum design experience added under my belt. As a team, the Audentio Design team has grown in skill and experience.

We are eager to take on new skin requests while we begin releasing new skins. Our goal is simple. We want forum owners to be able to choose from high quality MyBB skins for little or nothing! We have plans in the work to release new skins that are going to dress MyBB in a way that has never been seen before.

Forums: http://www.audentio.com/forums

Our skins database is just beginning. I plan to upgrade some of my past themes and release them as soon as I can. For now, I urge you to join the website, engage in some of the discussion, create a request for a custom layout, or download some of our skins in our ever growing database.

There is much we have planned and we cannot wait to get started on them. All in all, we have a fresh start. We are also planning to create some new modifications for MyBB, so make sure you are the first to get 'em.

Mike Creuzer
Audentio.com
About time. Smile
Congrats! The site looks fantastic. Very unique layout. The portfolio you've got is very impressive. Hopefully you can get some good clients that want MyBB Themes! Wink
Didn't you switch to VB at some point for you forum?
Whoop, finally! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store Big Grin
(2010-07-24, 12:14 AM)Spyda Wrote: [ -> ]About time. Smile
I know it! It was eating away at me to get the site launched. But I can't wait to get to work.
(2010-07-24, 12:20 AM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! The site looks fantastic. Very unique layout. The portfolio you've got is very impressive. Hopefully you can get some good clients that want MyBB Themes! Wink
Thank you very very much. I hope so as well. And I hope that our community goes strong as well. We want to be a website that does premium work, but also focuses strongly on giving back to the design and webmaster community.
(2010-07-24, 12:34 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't you switch to VB at some point for you forum?
Aye, we did. I tried my luck with many softwares and finally went back to what we originally were: mybb. The software has the best, friendliest community, easiest to use since I am not that deep into programming and customization on a core level, and I don't have to worry about licensing or anything. vB4 went way down with vB4. Me and my team, for the most part, use MyBB on all our side ventures. So I thought I would bring a little bit of home back when deciding what software to use.
(2010-07-24, 12:37 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Whoop, finally! Can't wait to see what you guys have in store Big Grin
Thanks lad. We will not disappoint.
Beautiful skin Smile Good luck with making more and congrats on the reopening.
Quote:Aye, we did. I tried my luck with many softwares and finally went back to what we originally were: mybb. The software has the best, friendliest community, easiest to use since I am not that deep into programming and customization on a core level, and I don't have to worry about licensing or anything. vB4 went way down with vB4. Me and my team, for the most part, use MyBB on all our side ventures. So I thought I would bring a little bit of home back when deciding what software to use.

I always thought it was a mistake for you to go VB/IPB. Theme design is very competitive in those markets. You do amazing designs. I would think it's best to be #1 for MyBB than #100 for VB. MyBB continues to grow as a project and if you can be here early and position yourself correctly then imho you'll do very well.

Glad to see you're back.
(2010-07-24, 01:28 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Aye, we did. I tried my luck with many softwares and finally went back to what we originally were: mybb. The software has the best, friendliest community, easiest to use since I am not that deep into programming and customization on a core level, and I don't have to worry about licensing or anything. vB4 went way down with vB4. Me and my team, for the most part, use MyBB on all our side ventures. So I thought I would bring a little bit of home back when deciding what software to use.

I always thought it was a mistake for you to go VB/IPB. Theme design is very competitive in those markets. You do amazing designs. I would think it's best to be #1 for MyBB than #100 for VB. MyBB continues to grow as a project and if you can be here early and position yourself correctly then imho you'll do very well.

Glad to see you're back.
That's a good point.
Finally Audentio is back!

Glad to have my job designing themes for mybb back!
Pages: 1 2