MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [SOLVED] Inline moderation problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have just recently been noticing an error on my site when I try to inline moderate a thread, or a post. I have cleared all my cookies, and have no idea why it keeps giving me this message:
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

My site is www.cgamer.co.uk
Can I ask what your cookie settings are please?

Also, try using a different theme, I had this issue before and changing the theme worked.
(2010-07-24, 04:54 AM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Can I ask what your cookie settings are please?

Also, try using a different theme, I had this issue before and changing the theme worked.

Hey, I am using

Cookie Domain: .cgamer.co.uk
Cookie Path: /forums/
Cookie Prefix: [left empty]

I have never changed these and it has worked before. I am just so confused. Thanks for the reply.
I also tried another theme, and I had the same problem.

Rob
Does the number of threads/posts inside the go button increase when you select a post or thread?
(2010-07-24, 09:42 AM)Polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Does the number of threads/posts inside the go button increase when you select a post or thread?

Yep, increases and decreases depending on how many I have selected.
Can you view actual cookies in your browser?? The cookie stored for inline thread moderation is named as inlinemod_thread74132 for this thread, can you see if there's a cookie stored with the ID of the thread you're trying to moderate, and see what the contents of it is??
(2010-07-24, 10:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you view actual cookies in your browser?? The cookie stored for inline thread moderation is named as inlinemod_thread74132 for this thread, can you see if there's a cookie stored with the ID of the thread you're trying to moderate, and see what the contents of it is??

I had already cleared all my cookies, and there was no cookies to do with inlinemod_.....

However I decided to try and using inline mod again, got the error message as I have said in my first post, and then looked at my cookies, I can see inlinemod_forum2

This is me trying to sticky a thread.

Content: %7C451%7C
Are there no fixes for this at all :'(?
Please don't delete posts and repost them to bump the thread within the 24 hour limit. I do notice when people do it Smile

Can you PM me login details for a super moderator account??
(2010-07-25, 09:33 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Please don't delete posts and repost them to bump the thread within the 24 hour limit. I do notice when people do it Smile

Can you PM me login details for a super moderator account??

Sorry Blush

Iv PM'd you the details.
Pages: 1 2 3 4