MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help please for artless gopher!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
LOL you would be suprised, me family are all in Sussex and i go down there quite a bit Smile lol
What part of Sussex cause that's where I am.

Oh, and just to let you know, I'm not going to be able do any more on your theme until later because I'm out today. But I should have it done tommorow evening.
Could you please tell me what values you have set fo cell spacing and cell padding so I can make the images fit well
I was born and raised in Haywards Heath, but me mother now lives in the Hassocks area.

No worries about the delay, and i have no idea what the other bits are lol
Haywards heath is where I live!!! Smile

As long as you haven't changed them then that's fine.
LOL i was born in Cuckfield Hospital and then spent my time in the wonderfulness that is Wilmington Way (oh, i hear they are starting to knock that bit down!) lol.
Sorry for the delay and not keeping you updated but i had some problems with the cookie settings etc...

The theme is now finished and i will email it to you at around ten o'clock tommorow morning.
Cheers mate, will pm you me msn so i can let you know when i am down that way (at the moment i know for definate the last weekend in September for the Land Rover London 2 Brighton event).

ATB

Dan Smile
OK, sorry for this being even later than I said but I have been so busy today. Anyway, I have attached a zip that contains everything you need to install it. Please reply to this thread once you have downloaded it so I can remove it. If you get stuck with the install just ask and I'll help.
Downloaded Smile

Cheers mate Smile
(2010-08-03, 05:19 PM)Yoshiro Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded Smile

Cheers mate Smile

Can you tell me when you have it installed so I can come and take a look. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3