MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help please for artless gopher!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I currently have the default theme for the forum, but my users are complaining about it not going with our logo.

We are part of a registered charity and have the forum as a place of contact between users, so am trying to make it a little more friendly!

The logo is on the website http://www.nw4x4response.co.uk Its the one with the bright yellow background.

If someone could help i would be most grateful, it doesnt need to be anything intricate, just something where the colours go well together!

I would do it myself but i have the imagination of a gopher and the artistic skills to match!!! lol
I'd say you need a new logo, along with the theme.
Unfortunately the logo cant be changed. Its mainly the colours of the forum that we would like to change.
I might be able to give it a go but the site you gave just comes up with a black page. If you could just PM me the logo or give me an alternate link I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit: I just got it to work and I see what you mean. So do you want me to compleately redesign your forum or just change the colours. I am happy to do either so it is your choice.
(2010-07-29, 07:15 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]I might be able to give it a go but the site you gave just comes up with a black page. If you could just PM me the logo or give me an alternate link I'll see what I can do for you.

Edit: I just got it to work and I see what you mean. So do you want me to compleately redesign your forum or just change the colours. I am happy to do either so it is your choice.

Hi, thanks for responding!

Its only mainly the colour scheme, everyone says it doesnt go, so just want something that is "light" but not very bright, but goes with the logo Smile

Cheers

Dan Smile
Ok, I am just about to install a copy of mybb at http://yoshiro.cz.cc so you can take a look and see how it's going. I'll start off by just doing some colour changes and see where we go from there. Wink

UPDATE: I haven't got anywhere near to finishing it yet but can you tell me if that was then sort of thing you were thinking. If it isn't just tell me what you want changing and I'll fix it. I just wan to know before I spend some time making loads of images.
WOW dude, thats awesome!!

Thats precisely sommat i was looking for!!

Didnt need to be intricate or fancy or owt, just need the colours doing a bit!
Glad you like it. Smile
Like I say, it has still got a lot of work needed but I'm too tired to do any more now. I'll carry on tomorrow morning and will hopefully finish it in a couple of days. Smile
Cheers mate Smile

If you uk based, then i owe you a beer Smile lol
Well... South east england so we probaly won't bump into each other. But thanks for the offer. Wink
Pages: 1 2 3