MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Watermark plug-in not work for me [HELP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have installed the plug-in Watermark and I have followed the instructions wat I need to do.

I have need to change the attachment.php file (done)
I need to create a map in Uploads called watermark_cache (done)

And then I need to activate the plug-in (done)
After activate the plug-in I need to set wich image I want to set as watermark... www.myforum/images/watermark/watermarkimage.gif
(done)

But now if I upload a gif, png or jpg the watermark don't show up in the images so the plug-in don't work for me now.

Can annyone tell me wat I do wrong or something else that will work for me that the plug-in works??????

Thanks
do you have access to GD on your server?
(2010-07-24, 06:00 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]do you have access to GD on your server?
Help me what do you mean with GD ???
GD is the image manipulation program that may or may not be installed on your host or you may or may not have access to it. you need to ask you host about if GD support is compiled into PHP and if you have access to the folder it is stored in
Ok but why do I need that ??
because that is what the plugin uses to modify the image and add the watermark. The plugin uses built in PHP functions that require GD