MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums-Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name: - Forums-Promotion
Site URL: - http://www.forums-promotion.co.cc/index.php
Description: - You Can Promote Your Website/Forums/Blogs For Free! Please Follow The Rules.
Your Name on the Board: - Ashley.

Note: Yes it's a .co.cc for now, I can not buy a Domain for simple reason, My PayPal has been Limited which means i can't buy anything.
off topic, but how does your account get limited? i've had some people tell me this in the past, never understood it
Well after a while, When PayPal know your earning a few £ they notice you haven't got your Details added such as, Credit card.

Then they made it Limited which means they won't accept details from you anymore.

Note: Have you got PayPal limited?
I'm not limited, but still confused. If you don't give them a credit card number they limit you or?
My Paypal accounts have never been unlimited from the start. But, if we add a credit card we're safe?
When You get large amounts of money into your paypal, a red flag goes up. Then they'll check your account.
Oh, okay. This can go back on topic now.
Once I got limited but because there were transactions that I didn't and I deleted them and I changed the password
Aha, Try and get back on Topic guys Smile.
(24 hour bump).

Update: I have fixed the theme.
Pages: 1 2