MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a completley custom MYBB theme (paid)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-07-25, 06:42 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-25, 04:37 AM)omgitscole Wrote: [ -> ]I have about 100-150 $ price range..im putting quite a bit into advertising the forum, so I would say id drop 100-150 on a full blown design I might even go VB if i need to get a great design.

but i want a FULLY designed one, with custom everything.. I want everything setup so when i get the ball rolling i can start selling advertising and not have to go through hell to add the ads i want a spot on the top for like "pic of the day"

heres the website
www.420friendly.net

Im looking for something along the lines of rollitup.org

I sent you a PM before alot of people replied, Also I support legalizing weed so yeah, PICK ME Smile

Hey there hopefully your still active. I checked out your website, first impressions are it looks awesome, there are no adverts though so that could by why. Well straight to the point, I'm looking for a sick theme, I do mean a brilliant custom theme for my website. Currently my website uses a premium theme I picked up from a friend. I want it to be completely relevant to what my website is about. Well assuming you know the making themes job very well I'm not going to explain it for you. But if you're interested in doing a job for me then you can check out my site - www.gamerone.net and let me know what you would plan on doing for it. Smile I have not contacted anyone else, I found you from the quote given and you seemed like a decent person.

Cheers

Graham
(2011-01-12, 10:45 PM)gamerone.net Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-25, 06:42 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-25, 04:37 AM)omgitscole Wrote: [ -> ]I have about 100-150 $ price range..im putting quite a bit into advertising the forum, so I would say id drop 100-150 on a full blown design I might even go VB if i need to get a great design.

but i want a FULLY designed one, with custom everything.. I want everything setup so when i get the ball rolling i can start selling advertising and not have to go through hell to add the ads i want a spot on the top for like "pic of the day"

heres the website
www.420friendly.net

Im looking for something along the lines of rollitup.org

I sent you a PM before alot of people replied, Also I support legalizing weed so yeah, PICK ME Smile

Hey there hopefully your still active. I checked out your website, first impressions are it looks awesome, there are no adverts though so that could by why. Well straight to the point, I'm looking for a sick theme, I do mean a brilliant custom theme for my website. Currently my website uses a premium theme I picked up from a friend. I want it to be completely relevant to what my website is about. Well assuming you know the making themes job very well I'm not going to explain it for you. But if you're interested in doing a job for me then you can check out my site - www.gamerone.net and let me know what you would plan on doing for it. Smile I have not contacted anyone else, I found you from the quote given and you seemed like a decent person.

Cheers

Graham

Sending you a PM now, btw the guy who requested this theme ripped me off so you can close this topic Matt, or anyone else.
Pages: 1 2