MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ExcelledHosting - Quality cPanel Shared/Reseller Web Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: reseller0shared.png]

About Us: At ExcelledHosting.com, we provide nothing but high quality and premium hosting services. All our systems guarantee a 99.9% uptime, speed and reliablity. Our dedicated support staff is ready to help resolve any issues within 24 hours. All of our hosting plan comes packed with features like cPanel, Softaculous/Fantastico/Installatron script installer, PHP, MySQL, CGI/Perl, Email, FTP, Parked/Add-on Domains, and more!

Why Choose Us:
  • Having no support simply sucks. Our support staff are here when you need
    our assistance to ensure that when problems arise, they are addressed quickly
    and professionally.
  • We advertise a 99.9% uptime monthly for Free, Paid or Reseller Hosting,
    and we will stand behind it. Ample notifications are given in cases where
    downtime is not within our control. Live Stats.
  • We understand that first impressions may not be lasting impressions,
    that is why we proudly include a 15 day money back gurantee with all our
    paid hosting plans. Visit our Terms Of Service.
  • ExcelledHosting provides not only the premium features, but at the lowest
    price available on the net. With features such as free RVSite Builder and
    Softaculous Auto Installer, our prices cannot be matched anywhere!

Shared Hosting Plans: - ORDER NOW! - USE CODE "save50" to get 50% off!
[Image: sharedad.png]

Reseller Hosting Plans: - ORDER NOW! - USE CODE "save50" to get 50% off!
[Image: resellerad.png]

We also provide free shared web hosting - so make sure to check out our site Wink.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM, open a ticket or send an email to [email protected]
Turn off whoisguard, that's really shady.

Aside from that, I love the site design.
(2010-07-26, 06:05 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Turn off whoisguard, that's really shady.

Aside from that, I love the site design.

Agreed. Whoisguard makes it seem like you are hiding something. Not saying you are, but that's just what the general assumption is. Good luck though. Wink
Theme looks good. Forum theme could do with some padding, but otherwise great work.
Thanks, I'll be sure to turnoff whoisguard. Just that I got it for free, would feel like a waste haha, but understandable.