MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6 Gold?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am actually not super duper excited for this release like 1.4. It really isn't that much of an update. I will enjoy the changes/features, and I know hard work went into it. But I am more excited for mybb 2.0. That will be the biggy. 1.6 is just some extra features and bug fixes (a small step for mybb). 2.0 will be a giant step for mankind.

And Aug 30th is not too late for 1.6. If it isn't ready till then, then so be it. If it is released sooner awesome. :p
(2010-08-02, 01:54 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually not super duper excited for this release like 1.4. It really isn't that much of an update. I will enjoy the changes/features, and I know hard work went into it. But I am more excited for mybb 2.0. That will be the biggy. 1.6 is just some extra features and bug fixes (a small step for mybb). 2.0 will be a giant step for mankind.

And Aug 30th is not too late for 1.6. If it isn't ready till then, then so be it. If it is released sooner awesome. :p

2nd or 3rd of Aug is when it will be released.
(2010-08-02, 01:56 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-02, 01:54 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I am actually not super duper excited for this release like 1.4. It really isn't that much of an update. I will enjoy the changes/features, and I know hard work went into it. But I am more excited for mybb 2.0. That will be the biggy. 1.6 is just some extra features and bug fixes (a small step for mybb). 2.0 will be a giant step for mankind.

I actually have a feeling you are correct, but you can't possibly know this for sure. Right? Unless there is something I missed.
(2010-08-02, 02:51 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-08-02, 01:56 AM)N.Malcolm Wrote: [ -> ]

I actually have a feeling you are correct, but you can't possibly know this for sure. Right? Unless there is something I missed.

Ryan Gordon said that it was going to be released on the 2nd, but there might be a delay, so it could be the 3rd.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-74269-p...#pid542918

I get excited for all new releases Toungue
I can't wait till 2.0 with a new default theme. Btw, what is the background on the Mybb 1.4 they look like Bit pieces from beyblade.
(2010-08-02, 08:57 AM)Alex597 Wrote: [ -> ]I can't wait till 2.0 with a new default theme. Btw, what is the background on the Mybb 1.4 they look like Bit pieces from beyblade.

It's custom for this board.
Ohh, i haven't used the default Mybb theme in awhile so i though the BG here was default too lol.
Nah, there isn't a default BG image. It's just white. Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4