MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFXers! Make a Quick 2 Dollars!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am terrible at making logos. So I've decided to do this instead. Here's how it works, the first 5 people to submit there logos have a chance to get the $2.00 payment with Paypal. Whichever one I like the best, I will use on my forum and the creator of that logo will be paid. If your logo does not win, I will not be using it. After the 1st 5 people have replied with logos on this thread, then it will be over, no other logos will count.

Here's what I want the logo to be:
Size: 350x150
Main Text: Admin Help
Smaller Text: Where admins come for help.

The logo can be anything you want, but please, try not to put too many icons, etc. in it that will make it over 100 KB. Also in .PNG please.

Have fun and be creative. Big Grin
Honestly this is hardly worth the $2 after paypal fees. $5 maybe, but idk about $2. Maybe someonw ill.
Why png? Jpg will probably be smaller unless it's a really complicated design.
Jpg is better for gradients but it doesn't include transparency so the logo would have a background to it.
png works better for everything in my opinion!
(2010-07-26, 08:55 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]png works better for everything in my opinion!

Apart from animated .gif's of course Toungue
And usually photos are better in jpeg.
With background : [Image: untitled-153.png]

Without : [Image: untitled-241.png]

What you think?
I know it isn't my logo but I have to say the bottom part of the text looks a little pixelated and close together. The W and h of Where are sorta merged together.
Hmm, lemme fix that.
Dang. I need to download Paint
Pages: 1 2 3