MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some issues...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm quite new to use MyBB but I'm really happy that I found it for some weeks, it's great! Rocks phpBB... Wink

So, there are some "problems".
--------------------------------
First of all I'm done with a swedish translation but I can't find where I change these:
# Inbox
# Sent Items
# Drafts
# Trash Can

You can find them in UserCP under "Messenger".

Second "problem":

In the bottom of the index page I want to delete some links like the "Lite version" button and the RSS thing, where can I find the code for it?

Third:
The calender mention the months, I can't find where to translate these!

So, if someone could help me with these small problems I would be very thankful!
1. The names of the folders are not translatable atm. You can change the names in your User-CP -> Manage Folders.

2. Go to your Admin-CP -> Templates -> Edit/Delete -> *Your templateset* -> Expand -> footer -> Edit and remove the parts of the code you don't want to be shown.

3. You find the names of the months in the language files global.lang.php and calendar.lang.php.
Michael83: How do I set a default on question number 1? Like, Inbox should always be "Inkorg" as a standard/default and so on...

I looked in those files that you mentioned but they are already translated as I want them...
Picture, still got the problem:
http://wolfen.mine.nu/swebikers/problem.JPG

I want it to say:
18:e Augusti 2006

And a new question, is it possible to export all the css to one .css file?
1) You can change the names in the files as they are hardcoded.

usercp.php:
	$mybb->user['pmfolders'] = "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can";
private.php:
	$mybb->user['pmfolders'] = "1**Inbox$%%$2**Sent Items$%%$3**Drafts$%%$4**Trash Can";

2) Please make sure that the time format settings in your Admin-CP (Board Settings -> Change -> Date and Time Formats) and in your User-CP are correct.

3. Open your site and take a look at the source code. Search for a line similar to the following:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="[color=blue]css.php?theme=2[/color]" />
Open the link in your browser: yourdomain.tld/pathtoforum/css.php?theme=2. You can copy the content and paste it into a CSS file.
But what should I name the .css file to?
You can name the file to whatever you want. If you want to make use of the file instead of the css.php you have to change the code in the template headerinclude to link to the file.
Wonderful! Big thanks to you Michael!

But there are still some problems with the translations, words that seems to don't exist in the sourcecode...