MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FS Trader - Addons for Flight Simulator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Site Name: FS Trader

Site URL: http://fstrader.servebbs.net

Description: FS Trader is a place where people can come together and collectively share, distribute, etc. addons for Microsoft's Flight Simulator. Addons include airplanes, liveries, scenery, as well as other addons that involve Flight Simulator in some way. People can display, request, search, and do other things with addons on the forums. We currently only wish that freeware addons are shared. Addons do not necessarily have to be traded. We also have off topic areas as well as topics for other FS topics, and not just places for "trading".

Your Name on the Board: dmaxel

Additional Comments: As you can obviously see, this is a VERY new forum. Theme is also going to stay as the default MyBB theme until 1.6 Gold is released, where I will then start changing the theme and adding mods. Please keep all this in mind when commenting. Domain will also be added as soon as the budget allows for all the services needed and there are enough members to consider the site a small community.
(I don't mind if you make comments about stuff that I mentioned above, but because I mentioned it, please don't be rude. All comments are of course gladly taken.)

Thank you!

EDIT: OK, so I felt that it was a little too bland, so I'm adding a few things before removing them again for the 1.6 upgrade.