MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday I started watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I'm watching it right now and am already half-way through the second season. I am totally in love with this show. Has anyone else here seen it? What do you guys/girls think of it?
LOVE IT! Just finished the first season on Netflix, watched the first couple of episodes of second season.

I also love the sister show, Angel.
Wow... whereas I absolutely hated it. Talk about a chick flick. "Buffy" (Sarah Michelle Gellar) is a total bimbo b**** and I can't stand her.

Only thing good about my girlfriend watching the show was "Willow" (Alison Hannigan) was hot.

I still hated it though. It and charmed. That's all my girlfriend (well, she's my ex now anyways...) wanted to watch on TV. Screw that. Bring on something that actually has substance and isn't boring chick drama.
I never really watched Buffy all that much, however when I did, I generally liked it.

Now, Angel, on the other hand, THAT'S a show. Big Grin

Charmed is also good. <3 Allysa Milano.
If I had to choose between angel and buffy angel would win.

Iono why, its just more awesome. Though I thought the last episode was absolutely gay
(2010-07-27, 08:35 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]If I had to choose between angel and buffy angel would win.

Iono why, its just more awesome. Though I thought the last episode was absolutely gay

It was canceled, hence they gayness of the Series Finale.

There was supposed to be another season.
(2010-07-28, 12:52 AM)Ryan Ashbrook Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-27, 08:35 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]If I had to choose between angel and buffy angel would win.

It was canceled, hence they gayness of the Series Finale.

There was supposed to be another season.

Oh man, that sucks, I figured something like that happened.