MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some questions about MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really like this forum hosting, I like the way MyBB forums look and they are easy to use, but I'm quite new to forum software, and I just wanted to know if you have to pay for hosting for it? I know the software here to download is free but I just wanted to ask about hosting.

Thank you Smile
That depends whether you use a free host or paid host. :p

I'd recommend using a paid host such as Forum Forge. Smile
Thank you Smile Do you know of a free host I could use?
000webhost.com would be good if your just starting.
Sorry for my ignorance, but I've signed up to the 00webhost.com site and I'd like to know how I can use it to host my forum? Sorry if its obvious and I just haven't got it
Use their control panel to create a database and use an FTP client like FileZilla to upload the files, using the FTP login details they provide you with.
Hello ally,

I would never recommend you to use 000webhost.com - they're scam.

Use free hosting of byethost.com and upgrade to the paid plan if your needs rises.

If you need more help installing your forum, feel free to PM me and I'll provide you with my yahoo id so we will have a live chat on this. Smile
How are they a scam? They are free. Aslong as you don't break their terms and conditions, your fine.